Dundee FC has announced that McEwan Fraser Legal will continue as main club sponsor next season. The award-winning Solicitors & Estate Agents have put pen to paper on a one-year agreement to continue back the Dark Blues.
Once again, McEwan Fraser Legal will appear on the front of both home and away Dundee shirts for 2018-19. This will be in addition to a range of prominent in-stadium branding. As part of the partnership, McEwan Fraser Legal will also continue to create a range of supporter engagement campaigns.
McEwan Fraser Legal Chief Executive, Ken McEwan, commented: “I am very pleased that we have reached agreement with Dundee to continue to support them next season. We’ve developed some brilliant fan activation campaigns with the club over the last couple of years and we are committed to continuing that work with the Dark Blues into season 2018-19.
Dundee FC Commercial Manager, Keith Haggart, said: “We’re delighted to partner up once more with McEwan Fraser Legal for season 2018/19. We’ve developed a great relationship over the last two campaigns and look forward to continuing to build on the great work we’ve done together engaging with the Dundee FC fan base.”
Key activation campaigns over the last two years have included:
• #HomeRun which saw first team players personally deliver the new kit to the homes of supporters
• #HomeAdvantage, the ten-second half-time challenge that made amputee Tommy McKay famous
• #BiggestHomeGame featuring 100 kids against the Dundee first team
• #HomeAlone where club legends brought round beer and pizza to fans who couldn’t make a vital away game
• #HomeGame and our other weekly ticket competitions via social media
Source & Image : www.dundeefc.co.uk